Thursday, 14 July 2016

A Little Life Update

Hey lovelies

I am aware that I have been very absent from the blogging world and indeed the internet too so I just wanted to update you on everything that is going on in my life at the moment and to let you know where my head is at.

Last Friday, I finished my years work placement which I was ever so happy/relieved/excited about. It has been one of the longest and toughest years of my life and I definitely could not have got through it without my family and my boyfriend - safe to say, I know which industry and role I do NOT want to go into in the future! As a generally positive person, I will always look to make the best out of any experience, plus, as a (supposed) adult I am trying to look at it all in a mature way. Yes it was difficult, no I didn't enjoy it and yes I may have lost some friends along the way. However, I've made it out the other side, I feel like I have grown up a lot, my relationship with my boyfriend is so much stronger and my CV will look a lot better, thus helping me in later life. Plus I feel like I appreciate the smaller things a lot more.

I also moved out of my house on Friday, had to load up my car and my Dad's and cart it all back home. I was left with all the cleaning and tidying of the house and the garden which took me a very long time, but it looked a lot better once I was finished with it. Once I got back home, I then had to unload the cars and unpack all my stuff which has taken a few days and my room is still currently a mess - does anyone else get stressed out when there is mess everywhere?! I have also been feeling really ill since getting home; I think all the stress and exhaustion has finally caught up with my body and I just need to take some time to rest and enjoy my time off.

With all of this going on, I haven't had time to even think about blogging, let alone take the pictures and actually sit and write! That being said, I have several ideas for blog posts and plenty of time to do them so sit tight for more words of wisdom (ha-ha), recipes and clothes.

My plan for this summer (until the end of September when I go back to Uni for my final year!) is to blog more, exercise more and spend more time with friends and family. I also want to try different types of blog posts, different exercises and not just the gym and meet up with my friends more regularly. When I return from America (just under a month until we fly out!!), I will have plenty to blog about with so many photos.

I hope you are all doing fantastically well and thank you for hanging on in there while I sort my life out!

All outfit links below.

Jess xx










Jumpsuit: In The Style

Heels: La Moda


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig