Sunday, 6 December 2015

Faux Fur and Suede

Hey lovelies

Welcome to my new blog! I have changed the name as I feel that it makes it more personal, and it reflects my blog a lot more. It is now 'JessicaLouise' and you can find it at www.jessicalouiseblog.com - although the old url web address will still work for the moment. I also have plans to update the layout but that won't be happening until Christmas.

Onto today's post! I am a massive fan of the statement faux fur jacket, there have been so many around this AW so I have been really keen to get some up on my blog! As soon as I saw this adorable jacket, I knew I had to get my hands on it.

It's such a beautiful blushed nude colour, meaning that styling this jacket is super easy - especially when it's as comfy and cosy as this one. These neutral tones look so gorgeous when teamed with this tan suede skirt, and the colours are brought out so well with black. Also, how amazing are these knee high lace up boots?!

All links below.

Jess xx















Jacket: Missguided on ASOS

Top: River Island on ASOS

Skirt: Pimkie on ASOS

Heels: Public Desire


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig