Sunday, 29 November 2015

Tantastic

Hey lovelies

So I spent last weekend all cosied up in a cute little cottage in the Peak District with my boyfriend. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend relaxing and spending some quality time together, but I wouldn't be a true fashion blogger if I didn't take the opportunity to take some blog pictures (after I'd convinced the boy of course)!

This week's post features one of my favourite autumnal colour combinations; tan and white. Together they create such a fresh look with the bold tan colour and the simplicity of the white dress. I also thought that the shoes would fall down my leg as they are a soft suede material but they actually didn't - another thumbs up from me! This beautiful white dress is from one of my favourite brands NaaNaa and you can be sure to see more items from them featuring on my blog in the coming months. I love the swing style of the dress, and the intricate detail of the lace panel down the sleeves, making this the perfect dress for an evening out with the girls.

All links below.

Jess xx













Heels: Public Desire


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig