Sunday, 1 November 2015

Binky x In The Style

Hey Lovelies

Happy November! Where on earth did October go?! I'm kicking this month's blog posts off with very Autumnal looking scenery. I was home for the weekend so that meant I got my Dad to take some photos for me.

Today's look is one from Binky's new collection with In The Style (seriously, that brand can do no wrong with their collabs!). Playsuits are a little less practical this time of year, although I was very happy to say that I didn't actually get cold when shooting this look. However, they are still absolutely perfect for nights out, and this playsuit with the slight frill on the shorts is just so pretty. I was also very glad to find that there isn't too much movement at the v neck - as someone with not the biggest boobs out there, I often struggle, with low cut tops gaping, but this one was gape-free!

I teamed it with my new lace up heels which I am absolutely loving - it's all about the lace ups this season! 

All links below

Jess xx

















Playsuit: In The Style

Heels: Public Desire


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig