Sunday, 15 November 2015

Autumn Days

Hey lovelies

We all know that I am most definitely a summer girl, but one thing I do love about this time of year is all the different coats and jackets that come out. And as we dive further into autumn (and getting ever so close to Christmas - only 40 days to go!), I am getting my coats from last year back out, and falling in love with them all over again. 

My favourite at the moment is this gorgeous white leather and faux fur jacket. It's so comfy and warm, and I feel like it goes with most of my outfits which gives me an excuse to wear it often. Roll neck tops and jumpers are another love of mine - who doesn't love a good roll neck to keep them warm?! And this khaki one is perfect for this time of year; keeps you warm when you are layered up outside, but the sleeveless style stops you from overheating when you are inside. And how amazing are these shoes! I love the cross over design, adding a touch of sass to the outfit. I teamed this look with my favourite high waisted acid wash jeans just to bring it all together as the perfect outfit for an autumnal day.

All links below.

Jess xx













Jacket: Topshop but sold out


Jeans: Boohoo

Heels: Public Desire


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig