Monday, 16 March 2015

My Bandage Dress

Hey Lovelies

My Bandage Dress is a shop that I have been meaning to buy from for a while now but for some reason have never quite got round to it (unusual for a shopaholic!) however, recently, as you may have seen on my Instagram, I ordered this gorgeous top and skirt. 

This bandage skirt is so simple but so pretty, it will go with so many different tops, including this top (it's currently sold out but they have an equally lovely blue one here). The material of both of them is so nice, it's thicker than I expected so it feels good quality. The zip at the back of the skirt is definitely a good idea, it makes it easier to get in and out of! Plus the design of the back of the top is so different from anything else I own.

The shoes are from Primark and I was super happy when I found them. I haven't done much walking around in them yet so I can't tell you about the comfort, however, in short stints they fit well and are reasonably easy to walk in.

Anyways, I hope you like this look!

Jess xx








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig