Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Cut Class

Hey Lovelies

How is it March already?! I swear February just flew by, not that I'm complaining because my birthday is on the 24th and I'm going to be 21! Again, something else that seems crazy to me, like, how am I already this old?! I've got lots of celebrations planned with a night out with uni friends, a meal with family, cocktails with friends at home, and a weekend away with my close family. Safe to say, I am excited!

Onto my outfit and today I am styling up one of my wardrobe staples; these ripped high waisted jeans from MissPap. I love them because they are so versatile, I can pretty much wear them for any occasion. Plus they are super comfy and fairly warm, so perfect for this time of year.

I teamed my jeans with this beautiful cut class crop top from an American brand Tobi. I have also worn this quite a bit as it goes well with quite a few things in my wardrobe and it has such a nice fit to it. I finished the look off with my Boohoo chelsea boots (similar here) to keep it slightly more casual.

I hope everyone is having a good week!

Jess xx










SHARE:

1 comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig