Monday, 23 March 2015

Coral Waterfall

Hey Lovelies,

Before I get started with this post, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!! I'm just a teeny bit excited! My boyfriend and I are driving home today so that I can be with my family for my 21st, which is a pretty big birthday if you ask me! Anyways, enough of my excitement, time to get onto this outfit.

I seem to have grown a bit of a love for backless and detailed back tops and dresses recently, the simple design of the front and then the prettiness of the back just makes the outfit just that bit more interesting. I've had this ASOS dress for a little while now, I actually wore it for my birthday meal out last year, so I can't find it online anymore but it was definitely a worthwhile purchase. I love that it is floaty, it just has such a girly feel to it.

I styled it up with my lovely New Look heels, which I absolutely love. They make smartening up an outfit nice and easy!

I hope you like this look.

Jess xx








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday. Hope it was amazing. I love this dress. The flow & color is just perfect.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig