Thursday, 19 February 2015

Petrol Snakeskin

Hey Lovelies

If you have seen my Instagram you will know that I am absolutely in love with these double strapped heels from Missguided. I have had my eye on them for a while but managed to restrain myself, until they went into the sale that is. The are so pretty and different to anything I have seen before, they will go so well with so many different outfits. No doubt they will be making numerous appearances on my blog!


My love affair with In Love With Fashion never ceases so today, I styled these beauties up with my ILWF playsuit that was also in the sale and an absolute bargain! (currently out of stock but also in mint and apricot). The colour is pretty and will go with so many different accessories. I wore this outfit out for my housemate's birthday and teamed it with my New Look belt. I was so comfy in this outfit all night and I definitely can't wait until summer when I can wear playsuits more often!

Lots of Love

Jess xx
















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love, love, love this outfit! and your blog as a matter of fact!
    grace xxx
    http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig