Sunday, 8 February 2015

Casual Dressing

Hey Lovelies

I have had a crazy stressful week this past week and I don't think it could have ended sooner! Stresses with coursework and placements, issues with our house, and our letting agent just being a total arse have kept me bogged down and looking forward to the end of my second year! It's not all bad though, my boyfriend is taking me to Toby Carvery for lunch today and I have an exciting few weekends coming up, plus lots of lovely things to blog for you.

I really love wearing dresses but most of mine are really dressy so I wanted to invest in one that could function as more of an everyday-wear, suitable for going to lectures in etc. This cable knit textured dress from one of my favourite shops Pretty Little Thing does just the job. It's super comfy to wear and actually pretty warm, while the material feels sturdy so I can still wear it in the cold English winter. 

It is also really versatile so you can keep it simple with boots and a leather jacket, or you can dress it up by just adding a few accessories and a pair of heels. I opted for these Carmen boots from Public Desire which I am absolutely loving at the moment.

On a kind of related note, I am so happy at the number of sales that are still going on and it is so hard to stop myself from shopping everyday. Unfortunately most sales are ending soon so if you want a bargain you'd better get in there quickly! My favourites have been Public DesireIn The StyleIn Love With FashionMissguided and Topshop.

Anyways, I hope you like this look!

Jess xx








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig