Monday, 2 February 2015

Burgundy and Black

Hey lovelies

I'm a massive fan of crop tops and this high neck crop top from New Look is no exception. It is the perfect top for parties and events, and that's exactly what I thought when I wore it for New Years! This is pretty much the outfit I wore that night - with a few alterations - and I can say it was comfy, easy and it looks good, without actually making too much of an effort. 

I have teamed it with my new black ripped jeans from MissPap which I have had my eye on for such a long time. They are skinny, while the material is stretchy so they hug all the right places in all the right ways. They are also great for dressed down outfits too, which I will definitely be doing for lectures. My Missguided boots have also made another appearance here because they go so well.

Sorry for the lighting, I wanted to get the pictures done in the light but the sun couldn't decide whether it wanted to be out or not!

Jess xx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig